Monday, June 8, 2015

Best Friend day.


and that's how my bestie and I talk to each other. we keep it real. like when he told me I look my age, I'm still pissed about that because I don't neither of us do. but he is a jackass what are ya gonna do? because punch him really hard.


Yes my best friend is a dude. Get over it. It always seems to be an issue but it's not really. He is like my brother. I am happily married and that is that.

My husband is bestfriend level 7 million . I hate the label bestfriend.  My husband would be the closest human alive to me, and J would be next.

I call him my bestie because its funny but he is just another human I let in, when I build a lot of walls to keep others out. I've had close girl friends and I still do but there is way less drama with J than I have to deal with , when it comes to girls.

J and I have a bond, we both lost the one person we loved dearly and that is why we even started talking in the first place.

I shouldn't have to explain anything but I always feel like I should. but I'm not going to. It is what it is.


NOw on to other shit.

I am still sick, I still do not have a proper voice, more like a crack head who smokes 3 packs a day voice when it even wants to show up, it's mostly like a voice that whispers they are going to kill you on the phone then hangs up, yeah I got that voice down. yo.

I watch a lot of scary movies, like A lot.  I like them. Idk why exactly but I do.

Its going to be 110 here today . let that sink in. not even my pool is going to save my ass from this heat.

I need to get my house cleaned because people are coming over this weekend, but I find myself browsing ebay and avoiding life. I haven't even gotten dressed today and I've been up since 5. I seriously just shook my own head on that last sentence. GET YOUR SHIT TOGHETER GINA! and that's not even my name that's how bad it is lol.

I'm going to go for now to go pretend I have a plan today besides melting into my faux leather couch, that was another brite idea I had. I live in the desert where it can get like 115 lets buy a GIANT faux leather couch. seemed ligit at the time.

Have a awesome day B's

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment