Saturday, June 6, 2015

Awesomely sick.



I have no voice at all today, I just can whisper. Which is kinda creepy if you didn't know I was sick. I feel fine other than I have no voice and a random cough. Creeper status WINNING.

Today is going to be hot, and I can't find the matching bottoms to the bikini I want to wear, Yes I said bikini, I know I don't have the typical bikini body but I rock what I got because its a work in progress and even though I wear one I still have a tank on because at all liking my body at the moment. but YOLO (speaking of phrases I hate)

So I was thinking yesterday about people who just jump from dude to dude, I know people who have a new *boyfriend* every week. and with in 5 mins they are best boyfriend ever, I love him so much , were getting married.... um seriously you said the same thing about the last 7 guys.  Maybe they are the best ever, I mean they have lots of knowledge on this subject. I'm just glad I'm married.

I really want a breakfast burrito , from the taco wagon in town today but they are not even open. also my dorkie yorkie won't stop barking. hows that for a random sentence?

know what song I hate at the moment ? Bitch better have my money from ReRe, I mean seriously what a waste of money producing that song. It is the dumbest thing I've ever heard besides the sound of certain peoples voices.

I really want to just show up at this graduation party I know about, you know I am down for the count when I haven't even planned that out all the way.

So in the last few months I've realized who my real friends are. and I am happy that its not that many honestly. But true colors really show when your dealing with some shit and people are like oh that's nice dear, but here are my problems.  Honestly I don't care about guy drama. I just don't . I don't care about a lot of things. If I do care you will know. I mean if I really don't care about you, I won't even bother to remember your name. 

I don't even know who all reads this lol there is still a lot I want to write that I keep holding back on, I wanted this to be raw and unfiltered . because that's how I am like I want to say have you ever hit the O and didn't have a voice? lets just say it isn't attractive.   stuff like that lol because that is my life.  and this is my platform for all things me.

buckle up things are starting to get real.


enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment